Guests staying in Number Five are guaranteed the WOW factor!
Originally built in 1901 Number Five accommodated guildsmen & their families who came to Chipping Campden with Charles Robert Ashbee and his Guild of School and Handicraft which was based within the Old Silk Mill behind the terrace of Cotswold stone cottages. In 2017 the cottage has been totally refurbished to an extremely high standard and will provide spacious comfortable accommodation for visitors to the Cotswolds. The front door from Sheep Street enters into a lobby area ideal for coats wellies and walking boots. The lobby leads into a spacious lounge/dining area providing comfortable seating & dining table/chairs. The well equipped kitchen to the rear includes an oven, gas hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge with freezer box & microwave. The view from the kitchen window is over the rear courtyard with outdoor seating & is planted with box hedge & seasonal flowers. The cottage also benefits from a ground floor WC.
Number Five has wifi throughout Smart TV/CD & Radio. Roadside parking is available nearby on Sheep Street itself, or on the High Street which is less than a 2 minute walk away with no time limit or charge. The local bus stop also on the High Street is just a 5 minute walk from the cottage.
Upstairs the galleried bedroom has original pine floorboards and 6ft super king size bed (USA King – separated into twin beds on request). A flatscreen TV, dressing table, & fitted wardrobe. A travel cot/highchair on request can be provided at no extra charge.
The en-suite is modern yet traditional in design with underfloor heating, a fabulous spacious walk in shower, WC and dresser with two sinks overhead lighting & shaving points.
Number Five can currently accommodate 2 guests.
To make a booking enquiry please complete the form on the contact page.